address with Mailpac
Sony WF-1000XM4 True Wireless Noise Canceling In-Ear Headphones (Black)Seller SKU : WF1000XM4B
- Integrated Processor V1: Specially developed by Sony, the new Integrated Processor V1 takes the noise canceling performance of the acclaimed QN1e chip and goes even further. Improved noise canceling performance and Bluetooth ‘System on Chip’ technology delivers the industry’s highest level of noise canceling yet uses less power
- Listen all Day, Charge in Minutes: You can enjoy a full working day of charge – 8 hours – from your headphones and store another 16 hours in the case. That means a full 24 hours of listening time every time you leave the house. In a hurry? Just a 5-minute quick charge gives you up to 60 minutes of play time
- Easy Wireless Charging with Qi Technology: No cables necessary – the WF-1000XM4 feature Qi technology for easy wireless charging. You can even use a smartphone with Qi technology, like the latest Xperia models with reverse wireless charging, to charge your headphones and charging case
- A Clearer, More Stable Bluetooth Signal: The optimization of the transmission algorithm with the Integrated Processor V1 has made the connection more stable and less prone to sound skipping, even in an environment where there is interference. It allows sound to be transmitted to both ears at the same time with very low latency, and with a higher signal strength than ever before
- Everything’s at Your Fingertips: The WF-1000XM4 headphones feature intuitive touch control settings – for example, tap on the left earbud to change from Noise Canceling to Ambient Sound and long tap for Quick Attention, or double tap on the right to skip to the next track. What’s more, you can assign your own functions to each earbud using the Headphones Connect app
Everything in the Sony WF-1000XM4 headphones has been redesigned from the ground up. The new Integrated Processor V1, specially developed by Sony, cancels more noise than ever, a new driver with more performance, newly designed noise sensing microphones, and innovative Noise Isolation Earbud Tips with a more stable fit.
High-Performance Dual-Noise-Sensor Microphones
Two noise-sensing microphones per earbuds – one forward-facing and one backward-facing – catch more ambient sound around you. This means more stable noise canceling and less distortion at any volume.
6mm Driver Unit
A newly designed 6mm driver unit, featuring a 20% increase in magnet volume, gives you improved performance in low frequencies. It also enhances noise canceling by generating a high-precision cancellation signal to the low-frequency range.
Noise Isolation Earbud Tips
Newly developed Noise Isolation Earbud Tips feature a unique polyurethane foam material. Soft and elastic, it maximizes the surface contact area between the earbud tip and the ear canal, eliminating gaps to insulate sound and reduce noise. It also improves adhesion to the ear canal for a more stable fit, making the WF-1000XM4 headphones easy to wear.
Minimizing Wind Noise
Even on windy days, you’ll stay totally immersed. Automatic Wind Noise Reduction mode detects when it’s windy and automatically suppresses wind noise for more effective noise canceling.
Exceptional Sound Quality
The WF-1000XM4 supports High-Resolution Audio Wireless. Thanks to specially designed 6mm drivers, they reproduce a dynamic sound despite their small size, and the high compliance diaphragm reproduces a rich bass range. The Integrated Processor V1 also enhances sound quality and reduces distortion and enables LDAC codec processing and DSEE Extreme.