Mauviel M'Passion 4-Piece Copper Tinned Canele Mold Set, 2.3-inSeller SKU : 418059
- The manufacture Mauviel 1830, creates utensils destined to the professionals in cake making since its creation in 1830. Famous speciality of the French Bordeaux region, the canele is a small striped cake with a soft and tender dough, with a vanilla and rum flavor; Its specific cooking creates a delicious caramelized crust, always successful in the Mauviel 1830 moulds.
- Wether made of copper, stainless steel, aluminium or black tin, these high standards products guaranty the success of simple home -made dishes, to the most precise pastries. Pastry chefs, have voted it their beloved collection.
- The utensils in the collection M’PASSION, beyond their efficiency, are aesthetic and embody the passion and culinary know how of Mauviel 1830, with a wide range of products. For the best and the for the fondness of food.
- • Care. Hand wash only. Maximum temperature. Copper products with tin interiors can't exceed 440°F. Tin starts to melt at approximately 445°F.
- Dimensions: Diameter: 2.3-in