Mauviel M'150 B Copper Tinned Bain Marie With Lid, Bronze Handles, 0.9-QtSeller SKU : 650412
- Copper bain-marie with tinned interior. Tinned copper, perfect for gentle and regular cooking, renews the pleasure of cooking.
- Bronze Handles. Are traditional and substantial. Offer a very comfortable grip and good balance. Pouring rims on every piece
- Care. Do not use high heat for a long period of time. Do not leave empty pan on a heated burner for an extended period of time. For items that are not dishwasher safe, do not use in dishwasher. Do not use metal utensils on the non-stick cooking surface. The use of scouring pads, steel wool, abrasive cleansers, bleach and/or oven cleaners is not recommended and can scratch or damage your cookware. Misuse of your cookware will void your warranty. Bleach will erode the Stainless Steel interior and should not be used on any Mauviel cookware Hand wash only. Not dishwasher safe.
- Maximum temperature Our products have a superb conductivity, so cooktop knobs or controls cannot be used at their 100% heating power; they need to be used at a 60% capacity. It means on a level of 10, 6. Copper products with tin interiors can't exceed 440°F. Tin starts to melt at approximately 445°F.
- Dimensions Diameter: 4.7-in Height: 4.1-in Capacity: 0.9-qt