DirecTV Slimline Back Assembly Bau4r2 for Kaku SlimlineSeller SKU : Back Assembly
- The back assembly hardware is what goes between the mast and a satellite dish to fine-fine position for a solid satellite signal
- Used on the AU9-S, SL3, and SL5 satellite dish
- Compatible with masts that have a 2" outer diamter
- Uses marked adjustment knobs with numbers so you have full control of the small tuning needed for great signal
- Easy to install and user-friendly.
The back assembly unit is responsible for fine-tuning the angle of your satellite dish for the DIRECTV AU9-S, SL5 and SL3 to receive sufficient satellite signal. It is used to connect the dish bracket to the J-mount. The BAU attaches to a mast and has fine-tuning adjustments for azimuth, tilt elevation to lock in multiple satellites at once.